Young Partners are a group of individuals in their 20s and 30s who give a damn about theater. By joining this community of culturally-minded individuals, you will receive VIP access to the work on our stages, from Free Shakespeare in the Park to Joe’s Pub and our Downtown season.
YOUNG PARTNER BOARD: Justin Beeber, Kurt Chauviere, Michael Contini (Co-Chair), Matthew Feldmann, Andrew Klaber, Jean Lee, Tracy Mackenzie, Nathan Pinsley, Marianna Schaffer, Morwin Schmookler, Michael Shulman, Michael Skolnik, Jaymere Stein (Co-Chair), Julian Yap. Artistic Representatives: Sarah Burgess, Natalie Woolams -Torres.
ALL PARTNERS RECEIVE:
* Priority Booking Periods
* Dedicated Partners Desk Assistance
* 20% off food / beverages at Joe’s Pub, Concessions, & The Library
* No additional service or ticketing fees
* Flexible ticketing and rescheduling
* Discount tickets to the Under the Radar Festival and Public Forum
* Complimentary Seasonal Coat Check
Prefer to join the Young Partners Program by mail or check? Click here to download a form for you to send with your contribution.
If you have any questions or for more information contact the Partners Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.